-
January 28th, 2001, 03:58 PM
#1
Inactive Member
I read some thread in this forum that you have to remove asio drivers manually because uninstaller don't remove all asio stuff.
So... how do I do that?
Where are the leftover files and what are the names?
Yeah... maybe stupid question but can somebody answer, please?
-
January 28th, 2001, 06:43 PM
#2
Inactive Member
Read the html help file that was provided with the ASIO beta drivers. It contained a detailed advice how to remove them. Otherwise, launch regedit.exe and look for "ewsasio" and other filenames like these. You can also use RegCleaner. That?s a program to clean your registry from unwanted keys, very useful(even in general). You can download it here: http://www.tweakfiles.com/registry/regcleaner.html
I could remove all registry keys of the ASIO drivers with this tool
Bye, Philipp
-
January 29th, 2001, 07:43 PM
#3
Inactive Member
Thaks for the reply Philippz.
Can you or somebody post that html asio remove help file to my email address because I have lost it --> [email protected]
Thanks in advance,
Jussi Kaartinen(Shpongled)
-
February 2nd, 2001, 08:29 AM
#4
Inactive Member
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks